The Classic Body Wrap
Our world-famous Classic Body Wrap has been a favourite for over 25 years, due to its incredible instant inch loss results and unique inch loss guarantee. It’s powerful inch loss results are thanks to our natural Classic Clay Solution combined with specialist wrapping techniques.
Your Classic Body Wrap treatment comes with the guarantee that you will lose at least 6 inches or pay nothing, although average inch loss from the first treatment is 10 -14 inches.
The 6 inch Double Guarantee
If you do not lose a minimum of 6″ (15cm) from your first treatment, you won’t pay a penny!
If you do not maintain a minimum loss of 6″ (15cm) for 30 days, you will be offered another treatment free of charge.
The double guarantee only applies to your first full body wrap. Whilst subsequent body wraps will enhance your inch loss, they are not as likely to get as high results as your first treatment. After wrap instructions must be followed for your guarantee to be valid. These will be given to you by your therapist in your local salon.
Our Classic Body Wrap is a full body treatment taking around 2 hours and is always performed by highly trained therapists.
- Before the treatment, your therapist will measure you at particular points on the body.
- Bandages which have been pre-soaked in our Classic Clay Solution are then applied using specialist wrapping techniques.
- You then wear a Vinyl suit to keep warm while you lie back and relax for an hour while the treatment gets to work. You could use this time to get more out of your trip to the salon and indulge in additional treatments such as a facial or manicure.
- After 60 minutes your bandages are removed, your therapist will re-measure and you’ll be amazed by your inch loss result.
To experience the full benefits of our Classic Body Wrap, we recommend a course of 3 – 5 treatments taken at least 7-10 days apart.
How it Works
The combination of unique natural Classic Clay Solution and specialist body wrapping techniques are what make our Classic Body Wrap so successful. The clay solution draws out toxins whilst the wrapping technique actively compressing the soft fatty tissues. This creates an instant inch loss, firming and body sculpting effect.
After your treatment, the Classic Clay Solution remains in the pores of the skin and your inch loss can continue for 3 – 4 days. We recommend during this time to wash only with tepid water, although this is optional.
This is not a water loss treatment. In fact, we recommend you drink water regularly after your treatment to enhance detoxification, flushing the toxins from your body.
Classic Body Wrap Reviews
The first one they didn’t put the silver suit on me but I think this would have been more effective of this was offered.
Toni, August 2, 2018
Natasha, November 5, 2015
Its better to lie down not sit
jan, March 30, 2016
Make Sure it’s Genuine
Every Classic Body Wrap treatment uses a unique mineral-rich clay solution made of only the highest quality ingredients. This commitment to quality is the reason why we’ve been in business for nearly 25 years and enables us to deliver our famous inch loss guarantee.
To ensure your Classic Body Wrap is genuine you will receive an official certificate displaying a security hologram with a unique serial number after each individual treatment you have. Please ensure you always take this home with you.
If you are not given your treatment certificate showing the genuine hologram, please contact us and let us know where you’ve had your treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
Just one! Whilst we recommend a course of 3 to 5 for maximum results, our inch loss guarantee is valid for your first treatment.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
As the UK’s leading inch loss treatment Universal Contour Wrap® Classic is available in over 1000 professional beauty salons, spas and medical centres nationwide. The treatment price ranges from salon to salon, although our RRP is £75. To find your local salon click here.
- WILL THE INCHES JUST GO BACK ON AFTER 30 DAYS?
No, providing you follow our after wrap instructions and do not put on extra weight. Some clients use Universal Contour Wrap to help kick-start their slimming plan and with the immediate boost of inch loss, they go on to lose much more through leading a more healthy lifestyle.
- CAN I HAVE THE TREATMENT IF I’M PREGNANT?
No. You should also leave it 6 weeks post birth before you have a treatment, or 12 weeks if you had a C-section.
- DOES THE TREATMENT OFFER OTHER BENEFITS?
Yes absolutely, here are just some of the other benefits:
- Toning and Firming – UCW Classic revitalises the body’s elastin and compacts areas where fat is stored, literally sculpting your body into the shape you deserve.
- Exfoliating and Cleansing – During the treatment your entire body is wrapped in the warm clay and bandages, meaning every inch of your skin is cleansed and nourished so you look and feel fabulous after leaving the salon.
- Skin Tightening – UCW Classic is an effective way of reducing loose skin after pregnancy or weight changes caused by dieting or cosmetic surgery such as liposuction.
Find your nearest salon
Universal Contour Wrap treatments are available in spas and salons around the world.
Offer the Classic Body Wrap in Your Salon
Universal Contour Wrap is the UK’s longest-serving and most popular body wrap brand. If you would like to find out more about Universal Contour Wrap and our treatments, including the Classic Body Wrap, please contact us using the link below.