Utilizing a unique blend of ingredients our Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil helps to burn fat, shape contours, reduce cellulite and improve elasticity & firmness. With its key active ingredient Lipout™, tests have shown a 4.9cm reduction across the Thighs, Abdomen & Hips in just 2 months*. Furthermore, a sensual blend of Coconut, Sweet Almond & Grape Seed Oil offers excellent anti-oxidant effects.
*In Vivo test results available on www.universalcontourwrap.com
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- May cause skin sensitivity to the sun and should be avoided or used at low levels prior to sunbathing or using sunbeds.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Plankton Extract, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
A study of 61 volunteers applied our key ingredient Lipout™ to the thighs, hips and abdomen, twice a day for a 2 month period. Results showed a total average of 4.9cm loss, broken down as follows:
- An average reduction of thighs by 1.4cm
- An average reduction of hips by 1.3cm
- An average reduction of abdomen by 2.2cm in women and 1.7cm in men
Induces the browning of white adipocyte cultures and Stimulates thermogenesis, thus: burns fat reshapes body contours, reduces volume, removes cellulite, improves elasticity and firmness.
Includes a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, which penetrate deeply into the skin to provide long-lasting moisture. Contains powerful antioxidants that protect from free radical damage. These include bioflavonoids and riboflavin, a form of vitamin B, resulting in smoother skin and a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Like most plant ingredients, phytoplankton work to calm inflammation, helping to tame redness and swelling.
|GRAPE SEED OIL
The flavonoid ‘oligomeric procyanidin’, found in grape seed oil is an incredibly strong antioxidant, providing protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
|SWEET ALMOND OIL
Packed with antioxidants, high in Vitamins E, A, D and B, protein and rich in oleic and linoleic acids. This combination
makes sweet almond oil an excellent moisturiser, anti-inflammatory, UV protector and wrinkle reducer.
Helps to create a silky smooth massage; provides antioxidant properties and due to its specific fatty acid esters it is ideal for sensitive skin and oily skin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
For maximum results, use twice daily for 2 months. Apply approximately 5ml onto your hands and massage into the affected areas using circular massage movements, inwards and upwards.